Mighty Tuesday - Inglewood to East Village
Jul 18, 2017 10:00am - 12:00
Location: Southeast Calgary
Hosted by: Hanna Burger
Calgary Outdoor Playgroup – Inglewood to East Village Playground By Bike
RSVP: Please RSVP below and indicate the TOTAL number of all people including all adults, children, and babies.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before coming to the event.
Event Type: Bikes, striders, strollers, walking
Stroller friendly: Yes
Event Location: East Village River Walk Pathway
Date & Time: 10-12:00
Event Duration: approx 1-2 hours
Pace: Geared to the 2-4 year old crowd but everyone welcome
Event Coordinator: Hanna Burger
Contact info: 403-702-2430
Parking: Park at 801 8th street SE in Inglewood – on street 2hr parking
Route Plan: We will follow the River Walk Pathway West towards Fort Calgary. There is a double pathway all the way to the Simmons Building. We will aim to head towards the New Playground at East Village and back. (We will go on going to St.Patricks Island I the weather is HOT and we want water play) This is stroller friendly and strider friendly. Please note, this is subject to change depending on group needs, conditions, and the temperament of toddlers!
Items to Bring:
- Layers of clothing in case the weather changes.
- Water for you and your children (if your child may separate from you and tag along with another family, ensure your child has their own backpack with water and a small snack)
- Whatever else you need
- Please see our “What to Pack” suggestions
- We enourage everyone to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in Calgary Outdoor Playgroups
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning
- Amy Mercure (3)
- Caroline W (3)
- Julie Lowry (3)
- Megan Stringer (3)